AT&T Inc’s Warner Bros Games said on Wednesday it has pushed back the release of its upcoming Harry Potter role-playing videogame, “Hogwarts Legacy,” by a year to 2022.
The game, announced during Sony’s PlayStation 5 live-stream event last year, is being developed by “Disney Infinity” developer Avalanche and will let players experience life as a student at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1800s.
"We are giving the game the time it needs," the game developer said in a tweet.
The game will launch on PC, Microsoft Corp’s Xbox Series S, Series X and Xbox One consoles, as well as Sony Corp’s PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.


Prince Harry and others ordered to pay millions over failed lawsuit
'Baby Shark' boy returns to stage as a K-pop singer
OFFLIMITS festival cancels 2nd edition in Abu Dhabi
American actress Hayden Panettiere dies at 36
Attorneys press California court to give Nick Reiner access to trust fund
