Parking will be free across most public spaces in Dubai during the Commemoration Day and National Day holidays.
According to the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), all paid zones, except for multi-level terminals, will be free to use from Wednesday, December 1 to Friday, December 3.
The parking meters will be reactivated on Saturday, December 4.
The RTA has also revised the timings for public transport services in Dubai.
Dubai Metro: On Wednesday and Thursday (1st and 2nd December), Red and Green Lines will run from 05:00 am to 02:15 am (of the following day).
- Wednesday and Thursday from 06:00 am to 01:00 am (of the following day).
- On Friday (3rd December), the Tram will be operating from 09:00 am to 01:00 am (of the following day).
Public Buses (Dubai Bus): From Wednesday, December 1 to Saturday, December 4, the schedule will be as follows:
- Main Stations, including Gold Souq Station will run from 04:50 am to 01:22 am , Al Ghubaiba Station from 04:13 am to 12:57 am.
- Sub-stations, including Satwa Station, will operate from 04:57 am to 11:00 pm except for Route C01 which will be operating around the clock.
- Al Qusais Bus Station will be in service from 04:50 am to 12:04 am (of the following day), Al Quoz Industrial Station from 05:30 am to 11:30 pm, and Jebel Ali Station from 04:58 am to 12:15 (of the following day).
- The Metro Link Bus Service at Centre Point, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta, Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa, Abu Hail, and Etisalat will be running from 05:00 am to 02:10 am (of the following day). (Note: The timing of all Metro Link services is synchronised with the metro timetables.)
- Inter-city Bus and Commercial Coaches will be operating as follows: Sub Stations, such as Al Ghubaiba, from 06:40 am to 10:20 pm, Union Square from 04:25 am to 12:15 am (of the following day), Deira City Centre from 06:40 am to 11:30 pm, Al Sabkha from 06:30 am to 10:30 pm, Etisalat Metro Station from 06:00 am to 09:00 pm, Abu Hail Metro Station from 06:30 am to 10:35 pm, and Hatta Station from 05:30 am to 09:30 pm.
- External Stations: Al Jubail Station at Sharjah from 05:30 am to 11:15 pm, and Ajman Station from 04:30 am to 11:00 pm.
- The Water Bus will operate at Dubai Marina BM1, Marina Mall, and Marina Walk stations from 12:00 (noon) up to 11:45 pm. At the Marina Stations (Marina Mall, Marina Walk, Marina Terrace, and Marina Promenade), the service will be running from 02:00 pm to 10:45 pm.
- Traditional Abra will be operating as follows: Dubai Old Souq – Baniyas from 10:00 am to 11:50 pm, Al Fahidi – Al Sabkha, and Al Fahidi-Dubai Old Souq from 10:00 am to 11:45 pm, Baniyas – Al Seef from 10:00 am to 12:20 am (of the following day), Dubai Festival City – Dubai Creek Harbour from 02:00 pm to 09:55 pm, Al Jaddaf-Dubai Festival City from 08:00 am to 11:50 pm, and the tourist services from the Sheikh Zayed Road Station TR6 from 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm and (Dubai Old Souq – Al Fahidi – Al Seef) from 3:15 pm to 11:05 pm.
- The Water Taxi will be operating on-demand from 12:00 midday to 08:00 pm, and clients need to make a prior booking.
- Dubai Ferry services will run on the line (Al Ghubaiba- Dubai Water Canal- Marina Mall) at 01:00 pm and 06:00 pm.
- The Ferry tourist service will run from Al Seef Station at 04:30 pm, and the tourist service from Marina will run at 11:30 am and 04:30 pm.